Friday, July 6, 2007

Well my class, so far so good... i had all nice , fun and fantastic lecturers.. though the subjects like AUDIT, TAXATION might be tough but they really made me love it..

Two things to share today:

1. Thanks to Edgar n Jason
My audit paper lecturer, Miss Joyce, on the first day itself she stated every single rule(well all lecturer does...but..) Late for class, RM10. Handphone Ringing RM5. Late for class after break, No Break for the rest of the week. She always says: Audit is a paper where u NEED break....So don't ever break the rules... However....

Today we had our break after 10am....we went down to cafeteria and had our breakfast. We knew we had 15 mins to grab something and stuff it into our mouth...We manage to get back to the LT's Level on time but...Ed and Jason wans to go to the toilet.. So YP and I just walk into the classroom. Once we were in there, "Ok Times Up, pray that no one walks into the class after this or else u will HAVE NO BREAK for the following weeks.." said Joyce...

Oh my gosh! Yp and I laughed like ......hehe.... after a while...my HERO friends, Ed and Jason came in...and of course everyone laughed at them...and there are some "Buh" noices too...lolz..
Joyce said she mean it! so wat to do? No break mai no break lo...lolz...

Oh ya, EDMUND also kena... He was fined RM15 today. He was late by almost an hour.. and 30 mins after he attended class, his phone rang...lolz.. pitty him...

2. In the Bus On My Way Home
I just can't believe, or even describe what i've saw just now. I was on the no. 43 metrobus as usual. As i settled myself down on the seat, in front of me there is a PERSON (undefined male/female) who attracted everyones' attention when he spoke out loudly to the conductor
when he was purchasing the ticket.

He has long hair. Wearing womens' clothing. A mini skirt(This mini skirt is really really very mini...shorter than the ones all my classmates wore in class..can u IMAGINE this?). And a pair of stockings. High heels too! Gosh i wouldn't have say anything about it till he stood up and shouted: "HENTI"..this time i manage to see his face. Gosh! its a MAN! at the age of definately more than 55yrs...its just so.....(dunno wat word to use to describe)...OH ya, some malay guys there laughed out loudly because he wore BRA too...hehe.... have u came across this?

0 comments: