Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Tagged By Carmen!!!

Seven things you plan to do before you die
1. Holidays in CHINA
2. Graduate as an ACCA student
3. Score a Malaysian or World Prize in any of my papers..Daerah prize i also don mind...hehe
4. Rich!
5. Grow taller!
6. Buy myself an AUDI
7. Have kids....hehe

Seven things you can do
1. Eat
2. Sleep
3. Sing
4. Debate
5. Watch Dramas for one whole day?
6. Move my EARS
7. Stay awake for 24hrs...

Seven celebrity crushes
1. Emma Watsons
2. Bernice Liu
3. Linda Chung
4. Rene Liu
5. -
6. -
7. -

Seven most repeated phrases/words
1. Deng!
2. "Shoots"
3. "World Prize"(YP understands it)
4. Yala..yala
5. lolz...
6. hey...
7. -

Seven physical traits you look for in the opposite sex
1. Long hair
2. Tall (Not taller than me of coz)
3. Nice Figures...
4. Shining Eyes..huh?
5. Sweet smile...
6. -
7. -

Seven tags to go to
1. Nicholas
2. Jenna
3. Jia Ming
4. Yit Tze
5. Jen Kai(sorry for not doing urs..was busy that time)
6. Ee Leen
7. -

Three names you go by
1. Curry Chicken
2. CC
3. Coli

Three Screen names you've ever had
1.....
2.....
3.....wats dat huh?

Three physical things you like about yourself
1. My eyes
2. My nose
3. My mouth
(1+2+3= face...lolz..)

Three physical things you don't like about yourself
1. Short
2. Short
3. Short

Three things that scare you
1. My friend who passed away when i was Form 2
2. Scary punya Ghost Movie?
3. ...hehe...Carmen's incident(its the incident...not u!)...

Three drinks (alcoholic or non)
1. Milo
2. "Liong Shui"
3. Wintermelon

Three of your everyday essentials
1. Watch
2. Wallet
3. Keys

Three things you're wearing right now
1.-
2.-
3.-
(I'm naked...how to answer?)

Three of your favourite movies
1. Pirates 3
2. Kidnap
3. Transformers

Two truths and a lie
1. I am naked now!
2. I don't like someone's attitude
3. I love Tax!

Three things about the opposite sex that appeal to you
1. Sweet Smile
2.-
3.-

Three careers you are considering, or have considered
1. Tax Consultant
2. Auditor
3. TV Host

Three people you would like to see take this quiz now
1. Jen Kai
2. Ee Leen
3. Nicholas

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, here is that website i was talking about where i made the extra cash.. later! i'm going to cali next week..check this out

noname said...

hey j thank u so much..
btw, u r? thx anyway...
do u blog? can xchange link?!>.<