Thursday, July 19, 2007

Learnt how to Add AD!

Well my Friend Yee Piao is a very GENG blogger..so he has lots of advertisements in his blog and he earns money from there...US 100 you know?..haiz so jealous and yet i still didn't have the chance to ad it in my blog...though i know my blog doesn't have that much readers...

Anyway today i've done this! During our break we went to Library and YP taught me..he helped me with it...so u saw the small advertisement icon on the right hand side? If u re kind hearted enough please click it and READ also la... but for those who really wants to help me, Please do not click for thousand times a day...coz they'll(NUFFNANG) know and i'll KENA wan...

Thanks to everyone and YP also for making my dream come true...lolz...hope i'll get the money soon...oh ya...i learned how to link through post...am i rite? lolz..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks lo, now got people geng ady. Keep it up lo... Kenot post and ask people to click d u noe?

Nuffnang will kill you also d. Kekex

noname said...

shit!..but is ok la...i still FRESH ma...lolz...