Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Yesterday our class ended quite early.. then we went to Pyramid to celebrate Xiao Wei's Burfday!..Went to Kim Gary for lunch! wow! they have student price now..so unbelievable!..15% for students at anytime...

After lunch we decided to go for SKATING! Every of us had neva skate more than twice, except Yen Khim...some of my frens don even noe..including the burfday gal! But who cares?! Just give a try!

So lucky that Sunway students got special offer..but when we've paid and walked in, they were resurfacing the ice..so we gotta wait for almost 40minutes...so we grabbed some pictures..

This is Bday Gal, Xiao Wei...

Group Photo: NOte! There is a Gal next to me! She's from Saudi Arab...gosh! she skates very well! And she's.......so scary!


She did not teach us how to skate, in fact she pushed us and fooled us..made me fell down TWICE too! Argh!....


Anyway i wasn't dat bad....y? Coz my SI FU Carmen Teoh and Caitlin (Good, Young and Preety Skaters who represents Malaysia..)were there practicing...so they both taught me la...Nevertheless they laughed at me and fooled me too when i was forced to do those SKILLS without even knowing the proper way to skate.... Pity my fren Carmen, she got an accident during her competition..and her face!...just hope u get well soon!?

After skating...we were all tired... we sat down there and chat...


Just dunno why everyone love this! I saw lots of similar pictures in friendster...and now we were doing so.... I left early without joining them for Steamboat Buffet cause i've no transport home.

0 comments: