Saturday, July 21, 2007

Dream Didn't Come True....

I went to my friends house overnite yestarday for some DEBATE preparation again!... We did not sleep and we discussed till 3am in the morning. Before that i didnt had my dinner so i suggested for SUPPER a.k.a BREAKFAST at Steven's Corner?!...


At first b4 this, we had a very nice and exciting plan that could keep us awake....We decided to go KLCC yesterday for .......


The Free and Limited Edition of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" authored by J.K Rowling... Kinokuniya Bookstore has this offer where the first 10 person who reach KLCC TGV Cinema on Saturday Morning 5am and manage to give the password, they'll be rewarded the Limited Edition of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" with JK Rowling's signature and other gifts?!>..< So attractive, even Tuan Leng and I who were not the books' superfans would wanna have it...but Tuan Leng was lazy to drive there that early so he spoiled our dream...Jolene was so SAD!!! lolz...
Today, I had my very first Moral Studies Class...it was reli boring and a waste of time! Learn and do nothing!...gosh!!!! But i saw few of our classmates brought the book...and they(i.e My class rep. Jonathan) almost finish reading it when class was dismissed! So crazy man!...
HOWEVER!!!.....
Wan Qian called Jolene, She bought us some Limited Edition HArry Potter's stamp... I came across this last week introduced by my fren, Hen but i rejected it since i m not that obsessed with it, so don waste money buying it la...but...hehe...Wan Qian called Jolene and said she'd bought it for us...wow! Thank u so muchi...(Jolene almost cried...so touching...according to Wan Qian...lolz...)

0 comments: