Monday, July 23, 2007

Welcome Back !!!

Was quite excited since Saturday, can't wait for my uncle's visit to Malaysia as we've not seen each other for almost 10 years...

We had steamboat yesterday nite. After our dinner, we get toknow that it was my aunt's birthday too yesterday...but we just wish her at first...Later, my sis and I came out with an idea.....

SURPRISE BIRTHDAY !!!
We told our parents we wanna buy her a cake and sing a song for her..since we can hardly celebrate with them..So, William(their son), My sis and I went to Kings and bought a cake...

P/S: I gotta thank my aunt for this oppurtunity. Because it was her birthday and my mom too felt that we shall buy her a cake but my parents were lazy to drive us out so they gave me the permission to drive and buy the cake with my siblings.....Yeah! I can drive myself di!....Hohohohohohohohohoho.....

.......When we bought the cake back, I stayed outside and we went into the house and act normally..suddenly my sis and William switched all the lights off and i brought the cake in...and we sang her the song....All the adults just laughed...but i GUess my aunt was happy?!..touch maybe?...lolz...


William(my cousin bro), My grandma(who can't wait to see his son..so she came from Ipoh the day b4 my uncle reach KL), Aunt Sally and My uncle (Taekwondo Master! Neva forget last time when i was still young, he taught me Taekwondo, but it was 9 yrs ago...lolz..)


My aunt and uncle....Sweet leh?!...>.<

THe last but not least...THE CHAN FAMILY PHOTO(Those who are in KL currently..just us)...

4 comments:

Abby aka ying said...

Wow!
Congratz o can deive car dy!
vrooom ~ vroom ~

noname said...

thx 4 de wish...u r?!..

noname said...

sorry...put the wrong comment...i noe who u r...hehe...
all da bez 2 u 2 in debate and studies!...

黄骏延 said...

haha..
glad that u r having a happy life there..
Remember me? ︿︿