Tuesday, August 21, 2007


Today is the day! Our exam results for the first semester will release. I went online last night to check but it stated there BST16:00.

This morning when i went to college, almost all my friends got it... People who first receive it is by using GMAIL...followed by YAHOO MAIL...then HOTMAIL... My result wasn't updated yet onto my mail...and after class it was still pending...

At night i received tonnes of calls from my friends telling me their GOOD RESULTS nevertheless asking for mine too.... but since i wasn't at home i couldn't check it...hhehe but its really pressuring la.. all so high!...with A's...one of my friend scored really very very very well!..Congrats!...

Now i just reached home and its about 11.48....i am now opening the ACCA Global Page...(Hotmail is hopeless. Till now i receive nothing...) and my result was ok la... I get to pass all.. Thank God! Can sleep already now....>.<

0 comments: