Sunday, August 26, 2007

My weekend for this week was kinda fun cause my cousin came down for holiday though its just for two days.

I did something stupid though. Watched Secret, the show by Jay CHou again. As u know, i would not waste my money or someone else's money for a movie that i've watched before in the cinema but last Saturday was an exception. Cause all my cousins and mom and aunt have not watch that movie and wanted too....

It wasn't that bad. Watching the second time i understand much more better. And the most enjoyable part was the Piano part..all the musics played were awesome and fascinating! My sis found those musics but too bad can't dl....haiz...

Nevertheless we spent our midnight watching dramas and listening to musics and chit chat la.. laughed a lot till 4.30am...

Sunday morning woke up at 10am.. went out One U to shop with them, buy what ever they want and wanted to watch a movie hehe..but time doesn't allow us to do so... so we just shop and eat... then they went home..

When i was walking upon those computer exhibition booth...saw something..it attracts me! A mp3@mp4 video player cost $195(before rebate it was RM395)...i wish somehow i could purchase it... then i can watch movies wherever i be..hehe...(dreaming only)

Oh ya..received a sms by my fren complaining how bad ROGUE ASSASIN (movie by Jet Li) was... i planned to watch with them actually but cause my relatives was here so i can't go. I actually wanted to persuade them to watch it with me and luckily they don't want... HOwever i dont know how bad the show was..haha.

End of it. They just leave and i got to prepare my stuffs. Bye!

My family photo took at Ipoh. Aunt brought down for us... Nice....
The Chan Family

0 comments: