Thursday, August 23, 2007

THE RULES

We have to post these rules before we give you the facts. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

8 LITTLE-KNOWN FACTS/HABITS ABOUT ME

1. I hate mix veges(a mixture of 3 diff vege i.e peas, carrot and corn) When i am eating fried rice(where they use to put this in) in Syuc cafeteria, i will take the trouble to pick/filter those mix veges out and put in outside my plate...this is where my friend always scolds me for wasting time doing such things!

2. I can memorize answers/theories word by word. I remembered during my first semester in Syuc, we had this paper 5 deal with managing people and systems where it is a totally theory paper. During my progress test 1..i wasnt that ready and my teacher said that out of 5 questions, there are a few from her tutorial, i just memorize everything word by word and dump the same thing out... YP even give a stunned look at me when he saw me memorizing it.. "Do u have to o?"

3. I am crazy for Hong Kong dramas. I download all sorts of HK dramas from the net and save it and watch it.. max record: 10episodes(1 epi 45mins so use ur maths and count how many hours i spent!) a day... now no more la..no time!

4. I collect movie tickets. I am drama fans, nevertheless Movies.. wateva movie as long as its nice. Everytime when i go for a movie i will keep all the tickets and put it in a box.. dunno why i do so but i started it when my cousin brother told me he has this habit...to know how many movies he watched for a period..lame i noe..

5. I can be awake for 24 hours.. Of course as u noe, i was i the debate team last time and we, at times have discussion etc for the whole night and go school next morning...then afternoon we stay back again for discussions and go home at night...crazy!

6. I love singing @ music...

7. I know clearly that i wanted the accounting field when i was Form 3 after attending KH classes...remember?

8. I hate people who just want 'one' to follow what they wanted but never for once tolerate and listen to the others...i have met lots of people like dat...but of course i do understand human always have their weaknesses...so what can i do?

I tag:

1.Siao Wah

2. Jenna

3. Nicholas Wong

4. Jun Xiong

5. Yingz..

6. Junien

7. Yit Tze

8. Jen Kai

lastly, i was tagged by Carmen








1 comments:

Abby aka ying said...

wat mean tag?not so understand tis word in term of blogging!
x.x