Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Today, during the half an hour break between my two classes, we went to library instead for lunch as we were still full. I wanted to go there just to find some books and flip through...for fun..

At first i wanted to look for nice english books which are interesting and as a result, i found nothing...Hence, i asked YP if there are any chinese books in my college's library... YES they do have it!

Disappointing!

I was so excited and surprised to hear that this college has got CHINESE books u know? I went to the shelves...guess what? I only found all irrelevant CHINESE books for teenagers at this age. These books would not aid anyone to have interest in CHINESE AT ALL!... So disappointing...
Not even a story book...and i believe this books were definately not TOUCH by anyone in our college... They are only those ancient Chinese Books....


For Example...This is one of it! ... Furthermore...60% of those books are of Books related to Buddhism...


This are the contents...hehe...will u read?!

Please man! have proper and relevant and updated Chinese Books.

0 comments: