Saturday, August 18, 2007



Exam was over...never want to express in here how "well prepared" was I for my Progress Test One...haiz...

Saw the poster above? Well, this show wasn't that attractive for me as i don't really like Jay Chou...gosh! Dunno wats so good about him...But since my friend want to watch it, so just went for it with him la(student price ma...)...

Before this, i was informed that this movie was actually based on real life experience by Jay Chou...so as the movie goes on for the first hour...well it was OK ONLY...consider romantic but to me just normal la! "Dont need to watch Your Movie i also know couples are actually that romantic la Jay Chou!" my heart says....

However!....the suspends are there at the 45th minute!...so exciting...just can't believe all this could happen!

“Excuse me? isn't it Too Fake? How can human being come accross such situations? Definately not ur story la Jay CHou!" me and my friend whispered... but....

THe Story Line was unexpected and exciting and awesome and unbelievable and......

We end up saying :"Not bad a Jay CHou!"

0 comments: