Monday, August 6, 2007

My Weekends:

As you all knows, i went back to Ipoh, my hometown. THis time I drove home(not to mention more about it cause when it comes to my driving thingy, it sounds almost the same..)!

We were back to celebrate our beloved grandma's birthday. We had our dinner at a restaurant and the food was not bad! We were all very full....


The girls...My sis, my cousin, Qian Yi and Sugar...


THe guys..me! Feng Jin and William(from Canada.. my last time seeing him was 9yrs ago!)


And my beloved grandma...


Before we went home, we grabbed a family photo..This is it!

Of course, since all cousins were there, we played the whole night and we slept at 5am. Before we went to bed, we were watching The Click. I knew it was a nice and touching movie but still haven't got a chance to watch and at last i do! Not bad! Really funny....


The next day, our main task is to have a Formal Family Photo taken in a Studio. All ladies were dressed up so properly and make-up etc etc...where as the guys are just normal. For me and William, we gel our hair.. mine was done by one brother(My uncle's friend)..new look and it was not bad ..as u noe Corey Chan has got no Hairstyle....hehe...but one thing sad was that we can't have a soft copy of the photo..It was not allowed by the studio..they can only develop for us in Hardcopy...wat the?!... my first time coming across such incident where a photo shop can't provide soft copy..."Their Policy"..well nothing to argue anyway, bear with the consequences....

Thats all for my weekends...of course after the photo session we were all tired and slept, cause we've not been sleeping for day!

0 comments: