Thursday, May 17, 2007

After having a short break from Monday till Wednesday, i had my usual 9-5pm lesson today for my paper 4. It was much more betta(meaning not that boring) becoz this paper basically contains lots of calculation. SInce i missed last week's lesson, i tried my very best to catch up wat was taught, i m happy to say that i still understand...not left out yet...lolz...


Today's Class Joke:

My lecturer miss Gheeta planned to have another small breakfast party this Sunday since she is having another extra lesson and we were planning on wat to bring for that morning for everyone...


After a long long discussion without conclusion,


Ms G: Ok Ok I'll bring sandwiches for u guys!..Egg Sandwich..i'll do it since i've just learned how to do...


Ms G: Just scramble the eggs and put it into two pieces of bread and CHIAK(meaning cut the bread into half)


Pei Fang: ha? yucks...no mayo? so dry?!


Ms G: Mayo? wats dat?


Pei Fang: Mayonise la...


Ms G: o mayonise...i c i c...


Nicholas: Yala Yala..should put it with those scrambled eggs...


...Somehow dunno when and who started off telling this to Ms Gheeta, she reacted....


Ms Gheeta: ha? u mean those eggs are boiled eggs? not fried eggs?


The whole class laughed......


When i was on my way home...

After my class ended, i walked to the bus stop as usual.... Normally, it takes me 2 hrs (max) to reach home..but today, i reached at about 7.45pm.. just dunno why was i so lucky to be on a bus which was stopped by the JPJ at KL....there are 6 busses on the road and only the bus i sat on was stopped...all the passengers here waited for almost 30minutes...my gosh!..i was so frustrated...furthermore...i was the one STANDING...no place for me to sit...


My Hair...
As u all noe..i had my crew cut at the begining of the month.. surprisingly, my hair wasn't growing back normally...despite being almost 7cm long, it stands up ...like porcupine!...gosh!...so i started Gelling my hair so that it can grow back Downwards...lolz.. do u guys think i should do so!? haha...have a look...
oh ya..yao hsien(my senior) is back from singapore..quite happy and cant wait to meet him someday..!
Lydia and Yit Tze: remembered him rite? call him out someday!..
TaDa?!....

0 comments: