Monday, May 28, 2007

I will be having a one week break/holiday this week. This is nothing good!.. cause this holiday is actually my STUDY TIME as i will be having my Paper 3 4 and 5 external examz starting next wednesday... I m so not well prepared.. still so lazy..and my mind alwayz tells me: "no mood study la.."... For the pass three days.. i've only read 2 chapters for Paper 4 and another 2 for Paper 5.. I have no confidence at all for scoring high scores in any papers, furthermore my internal exams din show consistency...haiz...

Gotta wake up now and study..!... saw my frens blog, sms them, they r all studying.. regardless how well/not well prepared are they.. im sure at this moment..i'm still the worst..

Oh ya...i will be having my driving test next monday!... stupid rite? dunno why i would agree also..

Btw, i really have got no time..i even missed watching my favourite movie, the P.O.C...


Oh ya..i have been watching this drama throughout my week. (one day one epi.)..The last episode will release this Friday. . . not gonna miss it!...


As for this.. i will ! I will go for it soon...waiting for my fren to arrange...How was it? Some of my fren said it was nice but compared to the second wan, this wasn't that impressive...

Signing off now.. this mite be my last post for the week... unless i get to watch P.O.C!.. byez.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL CAT STUDENTS>.<

0 comments: