Saturday, May 12, 2007

Still can't get my modem back...not in a good mood these days cause don have internet...

These days i met a lot of my frens in different places...

Thursday: i met Lydia(still taller than me i think), Jason(my Form 1 classmate), Ee Leen (at Mid Valley at nite...i gotta shock man!...)

Friday: met Weng Fei and See sheen, Jia Jun, Chiew Min, Siew ching, Chiew Yi, Jia Ming...etc...lolz...

On Friday, we, a few CHS former prefects celebrated Yeng Ying's Birthday together in Mid Valley...we had our lunch 2geda at Pizza Hut!...gosh..i don reli understand why i'd alwiz had my meal in Pizza Hut whenever there is a birthday occasion. We had nice chat there about all our life after Form 5 and wat we plann to do etc... Then we went for SPiderman 3...this show was not that nice actually...pity my fren jun zian who were forced to watch this with us as he had already watched it the day before....haha... and we were quite MAD at Brian who turned up late...almost 2 hours we've waited for him!...gosh

Will post those pictures other days...cause the computer in this cyber cafe was a bit problematic...cant load my photos...

TELL ME U GUYS MISS ME!....haha...kidding...

0 comments: