Thursday, May 3, 2007

Today's driving lesson was kinda fun... betta than yesterday obviously..but i was a bit nervous when i was driving on Federal Highway...all cars horned me for driving slow...but i just ignored them...follow my instructor's instruction.

well, now i'm continuing my story...i was in the art stream during my secondary skol. Till now, i neva regret for choosing to be an art stream student. Thanks to my parents who supported me with my decision. Unlike some of my frens, who went into science stream bcoz their parents forced them, or simply bcoz they perceived by being a science stream student will definately be successful!.. i doubt so...haha... Of course, our class get united bcoz we all doubt so too!

Well not to say much, let u have a look at my class....

My form teacher@ account teacher! Best Account teacher in our skol. I had the best econs teacher too but i din get to take picture with her

My science teacher Pn Lim. She is just so adorable..i'll neva forget the way she laugh and she talk...so sWeET!


My KT@ bez fren...Choon Yip
Ong Li En...we were classmates for the pass 9 years...gosh!


John Lee...another good fren...can't believe he is with one of the gal in my class now!...
Siew Ching, Me and Hong Zhao
My Class's S.H.E...they love to sing...
Me,Li En, Claire and Wilson
My Class's Twins...u can neva see one of them living without another..lolz
Graduation Day, We took a photo with our Maths teacher, Miss Ong; History teacher, Miss Margaret(not the Sunway one) and Chinese teacher, Pn Lim....
*i just knew Ms. Ong shares the same birthdate with me... lolz..
These are my beloved classmates...
Reli kinda miss them alot..most of them went overseas or to TAYLORS...gosh! almost 70% of my classmates are now in Taylors... all da bez to u guys..

3 comments:

CEO said...

Hi, I am Lih Yen.

Can i ask , your friend, Ong Li En is from Malaysia?

Becasue my niece looks alike your friend....My niece in studies in Singapore now. I have not been seeing her for very long.

noname said...

oh hi...nice to meet u...u r frm? how u get to noe my blg?

she is from Malaysia and currently studying in Trinity College in Australia...

Li En said...

HIHI!!

what are u guys talking bout me? haha

Li En