Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Bad News?!

Bad news?! I came back this afternoon and turned on my comp but it stated there Operating System Does Not Exist?! Wat de.....?
I called my father's fren who is an expert in computer...he said my comp was corrupted...i gotta reformat it...so i won be able to use my comp and internet for few days...wat a bad news! I can't download my fav. dramas, cannot chat online, and worst thing is my files are all gone...all my photos will disappear adi!...sobz...

Won be blogging till i get back my comp...haiz...don miss me!..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OS don't exists?! Why the hell on Earth you uninstall your OS?! Wakaka...
You won't read my comment anyway though... Won't update until comp back? Jason will be freakingly happy then.

noname said...

i tak uninstall la...toot!

Anonymous said...

You do. You install some virus to eat up your OS. Wakakaka...

noname said...

serious? will de viruses do so?