Sunday, May 20, 2007

Sunday, Having Class...

Yup, u din hear me wrongly! I have class 2day although its a Sunday...wat to do? final exams are coming ma...

Wat my lecturer did today was just discussing some past year questions and our exam papers. Something spoiled my mood 2day...my mock exam result... once i got my result i reli reli reli..... i wasnt dat happy and i din reli talk dat much for the 4 hrs in class... compare to some of my frens, i reli did badly...!

At around 11.30am, my lecturer ordered some pizza for us for break. Those who were hungry went down to the canteen and we had our small party there...


This is our small Pizza Party...we'll somehow have one more party one day at Dominos(said Ms Gheeta).. Its quite worth it compare to buying just a piece of pizza in our Cafeteria with a price of RM2.30...

Class ended at 1pm. I waited for my dad and mom. While waiting, Ms Gheeta came and gave me something...

To all CAT GROUP 3: Do u guys remember that Ms Gheeta promised to give us a small gift today? She forgotten adi...so she passed this to me and remind me to give this to u all!... Have a look at wat isit....


A Sunway Lagoon Voucher. For everyone. 20% off for 6 person...so worth it!... this is the benefit of studying in Sunway College...lolz...

Back home now. Checked my mail...my investopedia game... and now gotta do homework@ past year questions di...reli gotta strive hard...


I drew this... can u analyse wat i'm thinking rite now?!.... bye! signing off now!...

0 comments: