Monday, May 14, 2007

I'm Back!

I'm back with this post on Mothers Day...

Before this, just to show some pictures of me and my prefect frens celebrating Yeng Ying's B'day


Group photo...outside Pizza Hut...without Brian...


Waited somewhere and busy calling Brian...


Jun Zian took this for us b4 the show starts...Birthday gal is the one in BLUE...


MOTHERS DAY!
Yesterday was Mothers Day. I think this is our first time celebrating this occasion with both my grandparents...We had our Hi- Tea from 12pm-4pm....And during the Hi-Tea, my sis and mom participated in a few events organised by the Hotel...They've won a HI TEA VOUCHER FOR TWO!...(luckily i don reli like seating down at a place eating for hours...or else i'll be jealous like shit!)

Oh ya...for this Hi-Tea...my dad paid for his mom where as my mom paid for her mom... Because of this..my mom forced me and my sis to pay on her behalf...wierd isn't it!...hehe



Left: My Father's mom Right: My mom's mom...enjoyed food happily...


During the meal, i was forced to fill in this form by my mom!...she asked me to fill in SINCERELY!...i just wrote there: i brought her here because i wan her to have a most memorable Hi Tea ever...lolz...:)

My sister is now participating in the CAKE DECO competition...

Listening to the instructions....


She's decorating her cake...she was so nervous...but like wat my father said, my grandparents were most nervous, they go up and down looking at my sis...lolz....



This is her cake...CREATIVE!...others were just an ordinary decoration.. but she din win anything for this event...



My grandparents, sis and mom!

The second event: MOTHER AND DAUGHTER LOOK ALIKE COMPETIITON:

Emcee: Livia, are u sure this is ur mom, not ur sister?! (This is wat made my mom felt so happy yesterday...haha!)

Emcee: But i tell u(meant my sister), u both reli look alike but....ur mom is much more slimmer!..(My sis was hurt....)


This is the event where they got the 3rd prize and won the voucher...

After that we went home...Guess wat? we were not forced to pay for the Hi Tea anymore after we've showed our mom this:


Her Mothers Day Present....

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL MOM...

To my mom: Love u alwiz...

0 comments: