Monday, May 21, 2007

I got TAGGED!

I actually came across this TAGGED thingy long time ago by Nicholas, 2 of my frens and lately Jenna...but reli dunno wat to do...until my fren Yee Piao told me today...lolz... since he tagged me this afternoon...i'll join this game then....

1. Name one person who made you smile last night.
Ee Leen(my classmate)... who accused me for keeping the Sunway Lagoon Voucher for myself...but i prove her wrong this morning!

2. What were you doing at 8:00 this morning?
Still in my bed. Alarm rang, I don't want to wake up but finally gave up to the need of PUNCTUALITY. I'm such a good boy....(like wat my fren YP did...lolz)

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Sleeping in the Hot and Stuffy Metrobus number 43..

4. What was something that happened to you in 2006?
I was awarded the Overall Best Speaker for all debate competitions i've participated

5. What is the last thing said aloud?
"Ouch" cause my fren Jason hit my CHEST!...lolz

6. How many different things that you drink today?
I drank skyjuice and cincau, which is obviously 2.

7. What is the colour of your hair brush?
SOrry i don have one!

8. What was the last thing you paid for?
My bus fare...which cost me $4.5 per ride...

9. Where were you last night?
My home sweet home of course..to be more specific...my room...

10. What colour is your front door?
My front door will be wooden brown

11. Where do you keep your change?
My wallet obviously...

12. What is the weather like today?
Sunny. especially when i was walking to the bus stop...

13. What is the best ice-cream flavour?
Sherbet ice-creams...by Baskin Robbins...

14. What is something you are excited about?
Any new TVB Drama Series....

15. Do you want to cut your hair?
Yes but my parents don let me do so... (my cut means crew cut!)

16. Are you over the age of 25?
I am still YOUNG and HANDSOME...and available...

17. Do you talk a lot?
Yes i do...lolz...

18. Do you watch The O.C. ?
What is it anyway? No then...

19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
Steven Speilberg. I know him after the movie Memoirs of a Geisha!

20. Do you make up your own words?
No, I don't. I prefer to copy...

21. Are you typically a jealous person?
Maybe at times...

22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'A'.
Andrea Mah?!... A very smart and pretty gal in my class...

23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'K'.
Kok Kher Shin...shares the same interest as i do...TVB Drama Fans...lolz

24. Who's the 1st person on your received calls list?
My dad...this afternoon...called me to check if i wanted to follow his car home..at 2pm.. where i still have my lesson going on...

25. What did the last text message you received say?
At KTV room now: by Khai Jian...

26. Do you chew on your straws?
I do. Neva fail doing it whenever i have a straw in fornt of me!

27. Do you have curly hairs?
No i don...

28. Where is the next place you are going?
My toilet...to bath!...

29. Who is the rudest person in your life?
People whom u think they helped u alot but actually they're doing so with motive!...

30. What is the last thing you ate?
MAc D's Apple Pie..(RM3 for 2...lolz..on the bus when i was back home)

31. Is marriage in your future?
Being successful and doing wat i want too is my future!...

32. What is the best movie you've seen in the last two weeks?
Nope. all sucks... but drama yes!...HEART OF GREED...

33. Is there anyone you like right now?
This is a secret...my parents are my fans...so they do noe what i wrote here...haha

34. When was the last time you did the dishes?
Haha...sorry no...

35. Are you currently depressed?
Nope... i just got my Paper 3 marks with 89%... wat u think?

36. Did you cry today?
Nope...cry for?!

37. Why did you answer and post this?
Becoz i've never done this b4....

38. Tag five people.
Koh Yit Tze, Song Ee Leen, Carmen Teoh, Jeffrey Khor, Andrew Ng

0 comments: