Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Today i was so excited because it was my first driving lesson. 10.30am sharp, i waited at KFC, sea park for my instructor. Then,he brought me to the Centre next to Armada Hotel and we started our lesson there. I learned 3 point turn, parking and slope today.... I admit i was a bit stupid! ...i was so nervous... i did parking 5 times, i failed once and i knock down the pole..lolz... later when i was doing my 3 point turn, out of 5 times, i failed twice!...
Not to mention slope... i failed almost every single time for not stopping my car at the yellow line! Only the last time i did it correctly... But wat really made me confused is i wasn't that familiar with all the clutch, breaks etc... i even change my gear without steping the clutch paddle... and there are two times i moved my car without letting off the handbreak!Don laugh!... gosh! Tomorrow will be my On The Road lesson...all de bez to me!..haha


After my lesson, my mom and i brought my nanny's daughter's(Aunt Carol's) family to visit our condo....Now i will be her children's NANNY!...lolz...

I brought them to several places and here are some pics...

This is her elder daughter, Sheng En... pretty isn't it?!


They both in the lift...Wei Sheng and Sheng En....

I brought them to visit Maple's Ducks...

The children and I...

They themselves... On the right is Sheng Yi, the youngest...

Somewhere around the swimming pool...look at Sheng Yi's head!


Sheng En and Sheng Yi....
At around 4pm..they left and i dunno wat can i do now...boring...!

0 comments: