Thursday, April 12, 2007

12 April 2007

Today i arrived college at 9am to meet up my frens for some Paper 5 studies before Mr Jayan's class. Before that we went for our breakfast at Pan Mee's House. Yee Piao strongly recommended its curry mee. So without hesitating, i ordered one. Surprisingly, the curry mee i had was awesome! Nice! Really Nice!

After our breakfast we went back to college and when i passed by the Foyer i saw my teacher and some junior prefects from my from my former school....(Pn Lim Peck Poh, Choon Lim, James, YIn Bin, Sarah, Yi Rui etc...)They were here to usher those participants and schools who joined the Caligraphy Competition. I went to them and had a short chat with them... too bad i don have a camera... can't snap few shots withem...

Then we went to library to study and i saw Ee Leen.. studying alone there. Wow! So hardworking. Later we went to Mr Jayan's class. Well his class were as usual. But this time he talked sooooooo soft and i can hardly hear him at times although i m sitting on the first row.. but i cant blame him also...he wasn't feeling well at all..

Something happened right now... My stomach is aching... Very Very pain... i think its the Curry's fault... i went to the toilet twice.. Yee Piao said it was not his fault cause he asked me to take Curry Mee not Curry Pan Mee cause there is another sort of chemical reaction if we take Curry PAn Mee....

Yee Piao's Chemical Theory: Curry + Pan Mee's Flour= Boom!

So i asked my dad to pick me up one pm sharp... Special thanks to Yuan Yuan becauses she offered me tissues and some pills... so nice of her...Thank You!

Once i reached home, i had a nap... till 6pm. Now i gotta settle down everything and start studying again! Paper 4(Mainly calculation paper) and Paper 5(totally theory paper) exam this Saturday! Crazy Sunway TES...

0 comments: