Saturday, April 7, 2007

...........

1) I kinda felt so happy this morning. Why? Cause my senior, Wan Qian fetched me to college for my exam.hehe... not because i had a crush on her.. just because i had those feeling like "my Cheh Cheh fetching me to skol??!!!" which dis wouldn't happen in my life cause i don have an elder sister...but today she did this for me... of course she did this not because she wanna fulfil my dream but its just because i was at her house having some debate preparation the night b4 my EXAM so she just simply need to do this for me...haha Thank You!

2)CHS team did perform quite well and won this match. So they'll manage to get into the semifinals... but... can i still help them this week? still hesitating.. cause Paper 4 and 5 exams coming this Saturday!..

3) I missed a concert...haiz... Today my fren Yit Tze and Yee Cheng invited me and Hui Peng to a concert held by 988!...Without hesitating i agreed..its at 7pm at Sunway Lagoon Surf Beach?!... HK, Singapore, M'sia and Taiwan artists are all here...! How can i miss it? Unfortunately i reli missed it... Too tired... Felt so exhausted so i called them and cancelled and decided to go home and have a good rest...haiz...

4) I missed Formula One also...anyone can tell me the result?!....

0 comments: