Sunday, April 15, 2007

My Week...

I was preparing for my exam for the whole week. Well i think i'm still able to pass. Not aiming much for this test but the real one...haha

Last week, 10th April was one of my best fren, Yee Piao's Birthday! He expected a lot from us and especially when i accidentally sent the wrong message to him where i was supposed to send it to Edgar. The SMS was like this: "So wat is our plan for him..his birthday u noe.." ....ya i noe i was too silly to send this to the birthday guy?! Wat to do? I alwiz send the wrong message to the wrong person.

So after class, we went to Sunway Pyramid as usual and we spent our day at Mac Donalds. After a while, we gave him his present...
Yee Piao was sooooo happy!...

After my exam yesterday, as usual i went to my junior's house in OUG to help them for their preparation.... This morning the competition was held at 9am. Ya... they manage to get into finals and my sister, LIVIA was awarded the best speaker...haha : IT RUNS IN THE FAMILY.... yeah!
Since i alwiz talk about debate. Well this is one of the picture taken during the competition.

At around 1pm, i left the place and headed towards KL Sentral to meet them again! Them as in... Edgar, Yee Piao and Jason... Yee Piao and I wanted to visit the PC Fair held in KLCC so we forced them to accompany us.

This is the PC Fair. Crowded, packed, stuffy etc etc..

After visiting the PC Fair, we were BRUSHED by Ed. and Jas. They just think that its a waste of time and energy walking around. Actually i don find anything special though. It was really very crowded and things sold there weren't as cheap as things sold in Low Yat or even some shops in PJ so wat for? Anyway, its an experince for me and Yp.




The only OUTCOME of this fair is a free calender... Sweat!...



Well, after visiting the PC Fair, we decided to go for a movie.. Sunshine, Reaping, Hanibal Rising or wat?!



They were confronting each other for watching different movies... Without further delay, we headed towards TGV and so to buy our tickets. Of course, who will be the Black Sheep? Me la... i was the one purchasing tickets where as my so call "frens" went for window shopping.
Photo took before they leave me alone...sobz...anyway i don mind lining up and buy the tickets because since i am the one buying, i will decide on which movie to watch...yeah!




I chose the Sunshine... y? because....


Ya...she is casting in this movie(with Hiroyuki Sanada,Cillian Murphy, Chris Evans, Rose Byrne, Benedict Wong and Troy Garity). And guess what! Her name in this movie is Cory.! haha...can't believe it...

Well this show wasn't that nice compare to movies like Mission to Mars etc so i felt so guilty that all my frens gotta accompany me for the two hours in the cinema.. luckily they are kind.... The show was kinda boring but the climax was nice and manage to awakened Edgar from sleeping because the computer signaled the existence of the Fifth person in the Icarious 2(the name of the spaceship if m not mistaken) where there should be only 4...... wanna noe more? Go watch urself...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We went to buy present for you, not window shopping... Must sure be very happy right now... KLCC's stuffs le, my wallet bleed that day... Damn! Lolz... That's the reason why you all ask why why why I brought along a backpack that day.... And that's why we all leave, remember I asked Edgar to come along? Sounds fishy to you now??

I don't like to be secretive since you praised be as "TRUTHFUL" in Friendster so I am myself here...

Why your debate competition looks like a meeting for the upcoming CNY celebrations? I thought the setting will be like the Parliament, which is a place to spit out all the saliva... Yucks, but should have been like that... Lolz...

Wrong spelling with the spaceship name. WE ARE CIVILISED AND WE HAVE GOOGLE!

You beg me for this and being one of the endangered good people on earth, I am granting you your wish...........................

noname said...

you call this a long wan?! hehe
anywayz..i appreciate it, dude!

Firstly, still doubting on de windw shopping thingy...haha we'll see on dat day whether its true! k?

Secondly, Chinese debate ma! the backdrop alwiz Red wan la... haiyo! Chinese Apeks in Hokkien Association will u think they have other new ideas/ design for it?

Lastly, sorry for the wrong spelling but this doesn't mean I M PROVED TO BE UNCIVILISED, my fren!

Anonymous said...

This is called long already since I don't know what the stupid blogger did to your blog that day.... Can't post a longer one when I am in the mood...

This, as a duplicate, must not have those ori elements liao lo~~, like your pirated CDs.. Lolz

SUPPORT YOU CELEBS, SUPPORT ORI!!! Lolz

noname said...

I said its not PIRATED! , boy!