Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Holiday!

Today will be a holiday for us, the CAT group 3. Yesterday, i received another message said that my lecturer felt weak and so he announced this.

Actually not reli a holiday. We gotta study! Exam this week for Paper 3 and i just realised from Yee Piao that next weekend we will have another test for Paper 4 and 5! My gosh... How? Study but nothing else...This is college life..???

Anywayz, after posting this, i will try to study for my Paper3 and at around 1pm, i got to go to KL. My juniors meeting me somewhere near my house for discussion on their debate motion.

Oh ya, if i manage to withdraw some money from bank, i will buy an album for myself as a SPM reward for myslef? I wanted Lin Yu Zhong's album badly man!He is a very talented singer born in Malaysia and his second album just released i think 2 days ago... Listen to this song(the first one when u visit my blog)?! Its a song sang by him featuring Sheila Majid...Very nice man! Best song!... Thats all for now and got to go study. Bye

0 comments: