Sunday, April 29, 2007

My Nanny..

Just to draw ur attention to my childhood...

When i was born.. i wasn't staying with my parents as they were busy working.. so they "threw" me to my nanny.. I stayed with her for almost 10years. She take good care of me and my sis... we seldom go home.. one week once? So we were actually very close to her.. treat her like our Granma.. lolz..

As we grew older, we were staying with our parents..but its still somewhere near her house.. so we did visit her very often. However, this year when we told her that we will be shifting... to KL somemore...she was quite disappointed..sad...

Anywayz..she accept the fact, i did pay her few visits within a month. Today, since we were quite free...we invited her to our house for dinner. So we went to her house, pick her up..and went home for STEAMBOAT! Yeah!




Steamboat set up by my maid!


Preparing for dinner... the yellow shirt wan is my MOM


Before we send them back home..i took a pic withem...
They are my beloved so call "Granpa and Granma"...i use to call them "Ah Em and Ah Pet..(Hokkien people used to call dat)"

Love them alwiz...

Now i am so darn boring... doing nothin...listening to songs.. and going through some pictures taken last time... will choose some of them out and post it few days later... show u guys my NOOB face...haha Bye!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Noobie Corey....
I thought you were goin to crap about "When I was a young buy thingy"... Too bad you're not!
Anyway, I am freaking sienz already back here... Just like staying in d hostel but got a PC... Lolx

noname said...

hehe...lolz...
but at least if u're here... u got us haha...
u deserve dat! who ask u leave us here?