Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Difficult Time...

Quite busy lately. Busy as in i gotta try to cope up my studies esp Paper 3 because exam is near and i am not good in this paper. Firstly is because there are quite a number of theories that i need to remember and another reason is i missed out a few chapters... trying very hard to cope up for wat i've missed. However, i just hate myself. Whenever i start reading all de concepts, conventions etc etc... i felt sleepy... haiz...

Moreover, our lecturer Mr Jayan was sick... He cancelled class for 3 days di... hope he get well soon....

Secondly, i m involve in debate again.. not competing but help my fromer skol's team on their preparation... Because my classes falls on time between 12pm-6pm, therefore the only time i can contribute is at night! I just reached home and it is now 11pm...

Just a short post for today letting u all noe wat am i doing lately although i noe u all might not be interested..haha..

Reli hope this week, Saturday, CHS can win the match and I can do well in my P3 progress test... Good Nite!

0 comments: