Thursday, April 26, 2007

Today Pertabalan! Tomorrow Merdeka!

After suffering for this one whole week, i just need 14 more hours to be free! Hooray...Actually not that free either...cause my finals are on June but at least i won be as stressed as this week... got nothing else to do but just facing my books! gosh!

Paper 3 was quite okay for me! Don mean that i will win others but improve compare to my previous test!? remembered i mentioned about doing badly in a paper...ya its this paper. Luckily this times exam's question are all past year question and i've done it one nite b4 the exam! Thanks God!

Paper 4 wasn't that god for me... theory quetions such as What are the features of Prepetual and Continous Stocktaking etc i don reli noe...jus crap. Out of the 4 calculation question I did question 3 first which requires a lot of ADD MATH SKILL... i reli love that question...This is a part of the answer:

1 selling price - 0.75 selling price = Variable cost......
Funny rite? lolz.. btw, i left my questioon 4 blank! DIn study Equivalent unit. Moreover, i hate myself cause question 4 is the only question my lecturer picked up from our revision kid! I saw it the nite b4 but the answer was too complicated, in additional i was so sleepy so i just told myself: Nalah! It wont come out tomorrow, moreover equivalent unit questions was asked last week.. End Up? Who knows it appears!?

Paper 5 now! crazy paper... haizz..got 18 chapters to go...but dunno how to finish man! My frens even did an analysis throughout all past year questions and told me wat they've spotted...shall i blif them? I shall! haha... But luckily Ms Wong said there is a question based on Fraud! ...come on!

Gotta go study now...i'll sign off here...

Wait! thanks to my fren Yit Tze for giving me such a nice b'day present...introducing me to the World of China in her blog. She went to China last week, i asked her to take some pictures of various places for me with a condition : Just scenery! No faces...(Ya..i'm being sarcastic)...So she posted everything and showed lots of places...but the pictures are all with her Face on it! Except my birthday present picture: A Panda! lolz...

Kindly visit this blog: www.forevaprincess.blogspot.com if u wanna noe about china... I wanna have a lclear view on the Olympic Stadium but too bad...Gosh! She made me felt so jealous...cause it had been my dream to visit China since i was 10! You let me choose China andUSA?! Without hesitating...China! wierd i noe...

0 comments: