Monday, April 30, 2007

As i've mentioned, i will post some of my past year photos onto my blog... Well, i will divide this thing into three parts...which will show u three types of group i alwiz mix around with in skol.

Today i will start with Prefect Board

I sarted joining prefect board when i was Form 1. Which means i've served my skol for 5 years. When i was in afternoon session, i was given the post Cleanliness Chief ..ya...just to make sure prefect room are alwiz clean! lolz... Then when i was in Form 4, i was given the golden oppurtunity to hold the post as an Assistant Head Prefect 2....

I remembered b4 i joined this board, i heard all seniors said that being a prefect is a Fun job cause they're given the authority to do anything they want including punishing students...as they were given such authority, most of them abbused it...anyway when i stepped into CHS, the Discipline Teacher changed to someone who is hatred by everyone in the skol including prefects... At that time, we were called Dogs, Vase etc...Prefects are not given any authority at all!...haiz.. not to mention about these stuffs, lets have a look at my time in Prefect Board...


Year 2005..Rachel (Ass. HP 2) and me!


Chern Han, Kah He (Head Prefect)and I


The seniors and juniors...


the Cam Whore...


Hui peng, Rachael, Me and Jia Ming..

The Last Prefect Camp Held by Us(2005-2006 committee)

I'm the one in red... listening to instructions


Look for me...


The Red Chili Bullians....


The red Chili Bullians ..last day of camp


Group photo...can u see me? i'm the one holding the flag!

2006 The Year when we stepped down. ....

Me, passing some files to Ruth...can't see her clearly?


This is it! Ruth and me! The Bellboy and Bellgirl? haha cause our job is to ring the skol bell...


In this so call Majlis Perlantikan.They all have to sing the prefect song in front of the students...i m not there..don look for me..lolz

Here are some pictures after the ceremony..

Jeffrey Khor(the discipline master)..currently in Australia..


Phay Hui Peng..my bez fren in skol who shares the same societies with me in the skol...haha..now she is in CAT Group One!...


Terence Chong..my very talented junior...


The top three...


Me, Chit Yuen and our juniors, 2006/2007 committee


Damian,Warren(sitting), Choon Lim(rigth guy) and Li Xien(gal)


All da guy prefects...


All guys and gals prefects...

THE BEST PICTURE....

thats all for today.

Coming Soon: my class...

0 comments: