Monday, April 2, 2007

I thought it was an April Fool joke...

Today, as usual i woke up around nine, ate Maggi Mee then had a bath, then get ready to go college at around 11am. Class starts at 1pm.

As usual, i gotta travel by bus to central market then switch another one to sunway. When i reached KL and was on the bus heading towards Sunway, ...

"Class cancelled...please inform ur fren." yi lian messaged me.

At first i got a shocked. Today is not April Fool rite? Moreover, yi lian is not the kinda person who will fool people with this kinda issue. On the other hand, i was wondering that since when Mr Jayan will cancel classes? So, to reconfirm, i called Philip and he said yes! However, i was on the bus already...Haiz..

Later, when i reached Sunway, my frens called me and asked me to meet them. So i went in...the first thing happened was, Jason spoilt my bottle... The second thing was i spoilt their mood cause i went home early cause my father fecthing me...sorry guys!

0 comments: