Thursday, April 19, 2007

Birthday Eve...

Today is my Birthday Eve?! To be more precise, its Tze Kuen's Birthday. Ya.. his Birthday falls on the day before mine...

Yesterday he asked me if i were free to join him for dinner tonight and as i was told by Ker Sim and Xiao Wei, i said no because we wanna give him a surprise. However, today this plan were ruined by Xiao Wei and Ker Sim themsleves because they appear in front of Tze Kuen once they reach Sunway Pyramid. Now, i will be the only surprise. I went there by bus alone. So once i reached, i saw them laughing but noone realise me...hehe..I jumped out in front of Tze Kuen and he got a shocked! haha..

After giving him his present, he brought us to Pizza Hut!.... Oh ya, i got my present from them too!.. Guess wat? U observe...

We were waiting for Tze Kuen's fren . So while waiting, we took photos.


Birthday boy, Me, Ker Sim


Xiao Wei, Erica(knows how to play KARATE very well..and Snooker), Alvin


Group photo 1...(all very hungry now...haha)

Dan Dan Dan Dan! She came...wow! this is Jun(Tze Kuen's nickname) fren from Sandakan also but currently staying in Kelana Jaya.


Meet Esther...having "ice breaking session"...shaking hands

So we had a very nice meal which considers few pizzas, fried stuffs, soup etc (wat else in Pizza Hut?) After the meal, we had another photo session. haha


The two April Boys...








Me and all my fwens...


Last but not least, me and Esther de Leng Lui!...

Notice something? I changed my hirstyle again! And...i changed my cloths. Compare me with the first pic. ya...this is de present i received from them.. A Padini Authentic Shirt. Nice and Cool...love it!..Thank u guys...

This is it!

Before we leave, we had our singing birthday song session...haha!

the April Boys with their Tiramisu...

Making our wish....My wish: ~~~~~~(secret..hehe)

Last step: blow candle...


And before we leave we had another group photo 2.
Later, we went walking here and there. And because i was staying far away from Sunway and my dad is picking me up early, so i made my move first. Reli enjoy today! Thank'em soooo much!...
Writing this at 1.40am.
Well kinda happy cause i went online and checked that my blog has a total of 110 views for today!... the most viewed day ever!... Before that it was just an average of 50 views a day. Well thanks to all my frens. This is a good news and good birthday present for me too!
Well kinda happy also cause i received messages from various frens, wishing me Happy Birthday. They are Edgar, Jason, Yee Piao, Erica, Alvin, Jun Zian, Wan Jin, Shi May, P Ken, Chuan Ling, Jasmine, Nicholas Yap, Jeffrey, Shi min and Ru Jin...hehe Thanks to u guys! Oh ya..thanks to Carmen Teoh(the one who wished me the earliest and help promote my b'day on her blog? wierd rite?! thanks ya) too!
Ok. tired!...I'm going. bye!
Happy Birthday Corey.
(Yes, i noe i grow Older but still not Legal!haha)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know why exceed 110 ma?? Cz yesterday I am just too boring and read your shootings on me a few times... i oso go everyone blog but can't deny la, your bday, sure omph wif lots of firepower d...

Luckily my blog is on another phrase, if not sure kena mobbed by you this newbie d...

noname said...

hehe...thank u soooo much??!

noname said...

and dear mr yee piao...i broke ur record by receiving 58 smses...yeah!