Monday, April 23, 2007

23 April 2007

I slept from 11pm-7pm, 10pm-this morning since yesterday! I was so tired after my juniors' debate competition. I even missed the prize giving ceremony of that competition which means i missed the part where everyone were nervous and curious about who will appear to be the Selangor Champion. Guess what? They've made it again! They're now one step closer to the National Championship but yet a lot to improve. Congrats!

Today as usual i had my class. But its an extra class for Paper 5 from 8-3pm. We managed to finish all the chapters and discussed some past year questions. At the end of the day, Ms Wong was giving out our results for progress test. I scored 59.5% for this paper. Consider good because this paper was really tough but one thing disappoint me is that my results drop. I scored 67% for my first test. But there is another bad news for me is my Paper 3 resutlt. I scored really badly compared to my friends. I knew i didn't put much effort in this paper...haiz...

My mock is coming this Wednesday till Friday. Sucks! Exam again and i'm repeating this phrase almost every two weeks! Wat to do? Well luckily i still have a holiday tomorrow. . . .

Didn't really expected that much for my mock but i aim for my ACCA exam in June. I have one more month to go! Gambateh!

Ps: Congrats to Edgar for improving sooo much in his P5! lolz...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Didn't congrats me also... Bluek! :-P
Mock is your playing ground before your Finals dude... Prepare well...

Spelling error detected again!! Paper 3 results, not 'resutlt'. Learn from what you did not very good in both PTs paper lo~

Ciao, too bad left another comment here...

noname said...

thank u, dude!...

noname said...

excuse me?! its very sincere