Friday, April 20, 2007

Never Forget 19th April!

Yeah! Today is my birthday. My birthday really benefit a lot of parties...why? Firstly, Sunway CAT Group 3 was given a day off on today! Secondly, all citizens in Ipoh were also given a holiday because its the Sultan of Perak's birthday. Wow! din noe my birth date so important..hehe sorry for being so Perasan!

Well this is a summary on how i spent my day.

Morning: 8am-1pm
I went to my baby sitter's house this morning cause i had a recording session at SS2 at 11am for the prgramme That's Me (Astro Aec's programme). Its just a short promo clip but took us 2 hours to finish it.


Baby sitter's grandchild, Sheng Yi..cute?!



Part of the recording session. Done by Apple and Bou(Astro workers..)

Thanks to KK for calling me out for this recording and because of this i get to meet my long time no c fren/senior, Wen Bin.


Afternoon:2pm-6pm
Went to Sunway Pyramid to meet up my frens. Ya..the three of them. Once i reached there, they were playing snooker. I din really played but still get to play 2 rounds and at least learn how to hold the CUE? Then we went for our lunch at Pizza Hut again...dunno y? Next, we went for a movie, The Reaping...



So this is my present. A cute and funny wan. Like wat Jason received. Now i reli believe What Goes Around, Comes Around...hehe, sorry Jason.

This is an angel cow? cause there is a pair of SMALL wings...?? Lame i noe!...



Jason and Edgar. Very pro. Whereas Yee Piao and I are in charge of arranging balls and taking photos...how sad...


Group Photo.


My Pizza cake. Its Free!.... Pizza Hut's offer?! Its Tasty!


Met my fren Siew Ching when we dismissed....

Night: 8pm-10pm
Of course i would not forget to spare my day with my dearest and most beloved family members. We went to Hartamas Shopping Centre for Steamboat. My favourite...


Eric's restaurant...


Owned by various Hong Kong artists....

The Yin Yang soup... Hakf Ching TOng, Half Spicy(Mala...)

A clearer view for the spicy soup. only me, the only one who touch this soup. It wasn't that spicy but it reli made me suffer when i reach home. Writing this now at 11.30pm after being in the toilet for 5 times since i reached home... dunno wat had happen to my tummy!...

My recipe of Glass Noodle , Fried Garlic, Fish, Meat balls etc...Nice!

This is my sister who almost finished all the prawns!...


Last but not least a family photo!...The Chan Family!
Thanks:
to everyone who sent me sms, comments and testi etc to wish me! reli appreciate it. and also my family!
*I can learn driving soon!...Hooray!...
I really enjoyed my 17th Birthday!...thanks to everyone for giving me such memorable birthday!... Love u all and Good Nights!

0 comments: