Friday, April 27, 2007

Exams Over!

Gosh! Exams over...i mean Mock!

Just to mention a little bit on my Paper 5 exam.. Well really lucky that the question on Fraud's pre-requisite and control systems i spotted correctly but that was only 20 marks. Other then that, most of them i answered by using my common sense but not facts! Hopefully i can score few marks for it! Question 5 is about Hacking Computers! I left it blank! Stupid me rite? When i came accrossed this question, some words like Encryption, Passwords did appeared in my mind but i just dunno y i chose not to write a single word for that question!... 20% sure habis!

Well something funny happened! My fren Edgar finished his paper very early and sat down waiting for time to "FLY"... at about 9.50am when the invigilator asked us to tie up our papers b4 we hand in our answers sheets, he flipped through his paper and realised that he did not see question 5 on the other page! Gosh! How can he? So he just wrote something like this to Ms Wong in the answer sheet!

" Ms Wong...I din see this question so i left it blank etc etc with a SAD FACE! "

At 2pm, i took my L license from my instructor and went to SS2 to register for driving lessons! Yo..i can start learning starting nex week...reli excited! haha

When i register, she told me that in this centre students need not BRIBE to pass...haha...how nice of her?
Jason: Lets see if i could do so!
Yit Tze: I also don bribe wan! Kao Shi Li as u say..haha

I am now at home writing this post..will then watch some drama later... will not force myself to face any textbooks for these few days!..

Oh ya ..special thanks to Leping, my fren/junior who gave me my b'day present although its already over. Thank u!


A book by John C Maxwell... will read it soon and try to post a summary of it IF possible... tada!...

Dedication to my fren, Rabiatul: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

Before i reli sign off, i've got one more thing to say... i saw Edgar's post (the Shit Shit Shit one) and left this comment in his post. Share with u all...

FUYOH!...i duno wat to say!?
I say SEI LOH:
cause i dunno can pass not(1 1/2 question blank = loss 30%)?

Edgar say SEI LOH:
cause he din see the question not because he dunno how to answer!

Yee Piao say SEI LOH:
cause he cannot get 80%! 80% u noe? sound so sarcastic to me?!

Jason say SEI LOH:cause P3 P4 he top scorer but this paper average oni!

So who DIE at last?! sobz sobz...Don think! its .... dowan say cause Law Of Attraction exists! Right, Edgar? haha

1 comments:

Unknown said...

corey!
rabiatul here.
thnx 4 d wish!
=)