Sunday, April 1, 2007

April Fool

Hey man... how did u all CELEBRATE April fool? The day before, i was at my junior's house to help out for some preparation work for their chinese debate comp....

" I maybe going to UK next week for my studies bcoz i received an offer letter from Manchester Business School with full scholarship and allowance . Anywayz great to know u guys"

The above extract is a SMS sent by Yee Piao at around 9pm. When i received this message, my first thought was: "My gosh, belum lagi 1 April dah mula main org...hehe"

I don believe him and end up he told me the truth! Bravo! I'm brilliant! hehe... He sent to Jason and Edgar..Only Jason believed it! haha..

Sorry to say that i stole Yee Piao's idea and sent it to 3 of my frens... They all believed it but for Ee Leen's case, i just knew i've done the wrong thing. This is b'coz at that time i was busying writing my script for my junior and she asked some quetions, so i said:"i had an interview session now.. reply u later"...after this thing, she started to suspect adi...haha

Today, when i sms her told her the truth she said she knew it! Too bad! And i m now playing this with my fren, Carmen...hehe...she believe me also... Sorry ya... April Fool!... byez..

0 comments: